Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I have an ASUS MODEL E200HA 11.6 INCH SCREEN AND ABLE TO

Customer Question

I have an ASUS MODEL E200HA 11.6 INCH SCREEN AND ABLE TO DISABLE SECURE BOOT BUT AN NOT FIND THE OTHER SETTING CSI TO ENABLE LEGASY BOOT??
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?
Customer: E200H, WINDOS 10 64 BIT
JA: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I purchased it last year and updated the BIOS to the lates revision, hopeing that the extra setting would be added to enable legacy booting. I want to put Linux Mint on this laptop.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is all I have right now Thank you so much for your help. Greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Wayne.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Do you see an option to enable CSM, as long as you enable that and disable secure boot you should be able to boot from disk.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear Sir,
There is no CSM option to enable in the BIOS, sorry that I originally mis spelled CSM in my original message.Best Regards, Wayne
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hi can you tell me what bios it is running and I could look more into this for you?