Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

S.a. Wold can not make a call because I am told I am already

Customer Question

S.a. Wold can not make a call because I am told I am already on a call with b.j.wold
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: iPad 2
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I called my sister and she must have been calling me at the same time my call cancelled but I am showing that that call is still open for the last24 hrs. We both have tried at our end to solve the problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

who are your phone service providers?