Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

My website: www.faamedicine.com - states "Registration

Customer Question

My website: www.faamedicine.com - states "Registration Expired in May 2017" - have been on the phone all day trying to figure it out - now told it's because it's with G-suite
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Mac Book Pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of - I sent in my credit card for $5.00 charge like you requested I already did that!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

that is regarding your website name/domain name, this needs to be renewed through Godaddy.com as it expired on the 13th of May.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay