My computer has lost all my settings, hp, no you people shut…

Customer Question
My computer has lost...

My computer has lost all my settings

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No you people shut me off from what i can tell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just fix my computer i am sure it is about money big brother

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

What was done to cause the losing of settings?

- Jason

I see that you have created a duplicate task. Please, do not do that because that may incur an extra charge. I closed the duplicate task so that doesn't happen.

Do you wish for me to remotely connect to your system so that I can fix this problem for you?