Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Its not my comuter. I have paid for skype subsciption 3

Customer Question

its not my comuter. I have paid for skype subsciption 3 times in last 2 days & still refused access or calkling. the money was taken off my card & its posted on my account page. one for 2500 miniutes & one for 1000 miniutes. One was also paid last nite for 1000 miniutes but did not post. what am I supposed to do this is my second day off work trying to resolve this without getting anywhere except backwards.......William wrisley
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: skype makes it almost impposible to contact anyone. & microsoft isnt any help. Paypal will not even accept billing from skype anymore. last year a skpe representative hit my Paypal account for $440 & in the end there was nothing I could do about it leagally. Skpe would not even let me make a report. Just 2 days ago they ( 2 skype rep's teamed tp on me & tryed to scam me for $2,000 or else they were cancling my subscription. Now skype has taken almost $30 & still am being denied access to be able to talk to my wife in china,,.....william
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not to my knowledge. Wensday a microsoft tech got my skype back online (Max) . He said there is a ton of disatified customers on skype right now, especially with those of us on international calling plans. Because it is so easy to rip us off & theres nibody to contact in skype & Microsoft only want to sell us a firewwall plan to protect us from a microsoft company.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How will you contact me & there is several scams that the skpe reps have been pulling but takes me to long to text all that information. What about my account & the fact it shows 2 subscripyions (3500 miniutes already paid for but NO access to my calling. ...william My home phone is(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

If someone calls you, they are not from Skype/Microsoft. There is only one way to purchase Skype credit.

1. Sign in to your account and select Buy Credit.
    If you've bought Skype Credit before, select Add Skype Credit under your profile picture.

The page is here:http://secure.skype.com/account