Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Kaspersky total security download failed. I need to

Customer Question

my Kaspersky total security download failed. I need to either have this downloaded, or cancel my credit card purchase
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Windows 7
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Dell computer; not sure of windows version, but it is several years old
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 4 years ago; not a tecky; I have not done any 'troubleshooting"; my Kaspersky ran out and was up for renewal, I followed the instructions to renew and received the activation code, which I clicked on the activate/install button; it started, and then stopped and told me it could not download, with no error codes are reason.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know enough to know what else to ask. I really do not remember any of these problems the last time I renewed.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

did you get the activation code on email