Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have 5 facebook account open..I was told..howI opened them

Customer Question

I have 5 facebook account open..I was told..howI opened them I do not know..I am 88 I don't know how to get in or out.I want to close them and start a new Facebook account..I have used 3 password.each time they say it's worng..88Robert 100Robert 200Robert..phone(###) ###-####*****@******.***) I can't keep up with you young prople but I can do pretty good..It was my birthday yesterday..that cause lot of mix up.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

You can only close the accounts if you can log into them. The only way to do that is one at a time. If you don't remember the passwords or the usernames, you will have to let them be deleted just by inactivity.