Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I recently traveled from AL to NC and as I crossed the time

Customer Question

I recently traveled from AL to NC and as I crossed the time zone my fitbit clock changed to Eastern time. But when I returned to AL and crossed time zone to central time, it did not change. Also, my tracker on my phone is not syncing with with my wrist fitbit
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Toshiba
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I connected my laptop to wifi it would not work at first, so shut is down and when it rebooted, it was okay
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Try quitting the app on your phone and and then open it back up again and re-sync with the FitBit.

This should force it to update the time to match your phone.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------