Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It have a DVD player I need to hook up to my tv. My service

Customer Question

It have a DVD player I need to hook up to my tv. My service is with***@******.*** TV is sony and the Dvd is Mintek. No remote. Can I program it through the remote that came with [email protected] or get a universal
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Could you tell me the model number of the sony?
Are you saying you don't have a sony tv remote?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Trinitron. Picture in middle speakers on each side
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
online only
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I would need the complete model number of the tv to continue here, and confirmation of what remote you have, please. Trinitron is a series/type, not the model

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.