Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Skpe was changed yesterday...(?upgrade?) I'm using and iMAC,

Customer Question

skpe was changed yesterday...(?upgrade?) I'm using and iMAC, but the new skype says it's Microsoft. All of me contacts are gone. What"s
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: happenning?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Apple:s iMac
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not happy!! Did Skype upgrade my skype yesterdat?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hi i think that I can help you with this but I will need to connect to your system in order to do so and if we are unable to resolve this I will have the appropriate microsoft support team connect with you and resolve the issue.