Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I received a Kindle Paper E-reader for Christmas and I have

Customer Question

I received a Kindle Paper White E-reader for Christmas and I have had nothing but trouble with the device. I can not keep it connected to my wi fi. I have tried over and over to reconnect and I can not get it done. I have another kindle and I have no problem with the wi fi. I need someone to tell me what is going on. I am about ready to throw it in the trash!!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and connect it to wifi

Let me know the results please

Thank you