Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Looks like i have a problem with Microsoft excel, i Call to

Customer Question

Looks like i have a problem with Microsoft excel, i Call to apple support and after review it they think that is related with the excel program
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a Apple macbook air serial number C02HV6S2DRVD
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I got intaled yesterday when i sign for it
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm trying to use this project 200 and when i get to it it tell me that there is a compile error in hidden module
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.