Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How can i get win 10 on my laptop, i have win 7 and don't

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** can i get win 10 on my laptop, i have win 7 and don't like it any more. i have 10 on my desktop and would like to get it on my laptop
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: just a sec please
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: its a thinkpad where would i find the rest of the info you need
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: windows 7 professional
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Pat and welcome

This is the upgrade file, download it from my link below and run it and it will start the upgrade to windows 10.

You just need to follow the onscreen steps

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmvphq5sghunk2d/Windows10Upgrade24074%20%281%29.exe?dl=0

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you