Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I just bought a new appleimac without a disc drive. I

Customer Question

I just bought a new appleimac without a disc drive. I purchased Rosetta Stone in CDs . I was hoping to use the online version since i have only loaded the Cds onceon my old computer. How can I do this? I have my serial number and activation code from my purchased set
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: moderate. I transferred most of my files and other items throughicloud and dropbox.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes; yesterday when I unpacked the computer it already needed an update
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just if I can now use my Rosetta Stone program and load it from the web rather than by disc since there is no more drive
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Which language and level do you need to install?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.