Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When i try to click on my windows icon it won't allow me to.

Customer Question

when i try to click on my windows icon it won't allow me to.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: windows 10. Inspiron15 3000 model. I am a 68 yr. old that is not too knowledgeable about computers.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My 13 yr old granddaughter took my computer to school and did her presentation and now my windows screen will not come up when i touch the windows icon
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: like what
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Could you please provide the following details.

To clarify when you say windows icon do you mean the windows start menu icon on the lower left of the screen that shows the apps installed in the computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.