Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just tried to open MYOB AccountEdge, but it won't respond

Customer Question

I just tried to open MYOB AccountEdge, but it won't respond and now shows a "?" over the logo in the dock
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Mac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: All I have done is synced my iPhone, and it has happened since then
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is all Company files are still there, just cant open tthem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've attached a photo
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

thanks for the info, do you know how to use disk utility to run first aid and verify file permissions on a mac?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Running dick utility now
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

okay please try that and then restart the mac and see if the program is then okay, if not we can do a reinstall of the mac osx and see if that helps.