Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

No words on control panual every thing is squzzed, dell, no

Customer Question

no words on control panual every thing is squzzed
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: dell
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no when i came home i dont know what my granddaughter did
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.