Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Lost email address and password that i set my neat up with.

Customer Question

lost email address and password ***** i set my neat up with. Trying to install the machine on a new computer and it will not let me until I log in
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: i dont know the email address i set it up on so I tried to set up new account and it will not olet me
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

pleas re-explain the issue so that I am 100% clear and I will try and advise you, Jay.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My email was hacked twice so I changed it and I cannot find my password. Trying to set up my neat scanner on new computer and it won't let me unless I sign in.i can't sign in. Tried all email
Addresses I thought I had no password. How do I startmover
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

okay I will get back to you tomorrow as it's now after midnight, i will research other options for you. goodnight. jay