Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

When I try to open chrome in windows 10 it gives me a window

Customer Question

when I try to open chrome in windows 10 it gives me a window that says new app required ms-wpc
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: windows 10, it is custom built computer with amd fx (tm) 6300 6 core processor
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no the newest updates failed to install, but this problem exisited before the updates
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: internet running very slow using edge
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

In order to fix this, you will need to uninstall Google Chrome and reinstall it.

Please, follow the instructions below:
- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R
- In the box that comes up, type: appwiz.cpL
- Click the Ok button.
- Locate the Google Chrome listing and click to select it
- Click the Uninstall
- Uninstall the program
- Reinstall the program by going to the following page, downloading the file, and installing it: http://www.google.com/chrome

Please, take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****