Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Tungsten T5 I have two of them the after I charge the

Customer Question

Tungsten T5 I have two of them the after I charge the battery it frozen on me now what
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don;t know
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

can you please try pushing the reset button on the back and let me know if that helps, it will NOT delete any of your data.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thier isn't any reset button on back
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
screen said Beam Searching then nought
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

okay, are youy able to remove the battery from it?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would have to take all 4 srew out to do that
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

if you can try that, just disconnect the battery, then leave it for 5 minutes. put the battery back and try switching it on.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
well I don't have a srew driver that smal
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

if that model doesn't have a reset button on the back the next steps is to remove the battery. okay alternatively this may or may not work, but try holding the power button for 30 seconds and see if it shuts off.