Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Thanks for your attention, Kamil. You accessed my computer

Customer Question

Thanks for your attention, Kamil. You accessed my computer yesterday to solve my problem. Can you repeat that process?
My screen is still frozen. I think I'm doing something wrong on this end. If I try to reinstall the program, do I insert the "Application" disc?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hi Kamil is not available at the moment but i am here to assist you. would you like me to connect to your computer and resolve some issue?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My problem is still Screen Freeze. Can you help?
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Yes I can try, please request the secure remote assistance one again and i can connect to you and help. Thanks. Jay