Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It seems all my e-mails that I saved in various Folders have

Customer Question

It seems all my e-mails that I saved in various Folders have just disappeared. Even all my Sent e-mails have disappeared. Can an audit on my account be done to retrieve my e-mails be done and can someone explain how this happened?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No, this is my first opportunity to discuss this issue.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I'm 70 years old and not very good at typing can someone call me to discuss this issue on the phone/ My cell phone is(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.