Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I try to go onto Uber to enter information and google comes

Customer Question

I try to go onto Uber to enter information and google comes up with screen that says 'site ahead contains malware". I'm trying to complete sign in
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: HP all in one 8---- new problem haven't seen before
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, but Glary Utilities has been sending messages it wants to update and I have been hitting later because print too small and I haven't read yet
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am wondering what my password ***** ***** Uber and can't find it. Also I have google password ***** on google and it is not written down
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've cleared problem and want to cancel the membership, how can I and also retreive my Visa information and not have it used
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, did you forgot your Uber password ? What OS are you running please (Windows or MAC)? and what Internet explorer are you using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari ect...) ?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

To cancel your membership please click here : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl