Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

Nothing is wrong with my computer. However, I was going

Customer Question

Nothing is wrong with my computer. However, I was going through my PayPal pay outs and had two for Digital River. I have no idea what I must have purchased. How can I find out?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I'm running Microsoft Windows 7 on a Cougar PC.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes...if they been from Microsoft or Adobe. It cost $64.xx both times.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know what I paid $64.xx twice for. Thanks for your help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Digital River is actually just a payment processing company, so it could be something you purchased from a completely different company. To find out what you ordered that was charged by Digital River, you can visit THIS SITE. Just type in the last 4 digits of your credit card and your email and it will tell you.

Please let me know if that works for you.