Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The solitaire collection is on the fritz again. Can't we get

Customer Question

the solitaire collection is on the fritz again. Can't we get a permanent fix for this ?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: the updates are done automatically on Wednesday. If that is what you are asking about
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how do we fix it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. With which Solitaire Collection application are you having issues? Is it the one you download through the Microsoft Store or another location?

- Jason

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The solitaire collection on my computer is the one that came with window's 10. The only download I have done was at the suggestion of another tech support specialist to see if it would fix problems way back then,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
why should I have to pay for something that should have been the responsibility of microsoft. They made the program and they should make it work correctly.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not sure how I got charged on my credit card already by your organization, but I do want it noted that I do not want to renew any additional charges in the future,

Thank you for your patience. We are not Microsoft. We are a group of experts from around the world that help others. There is a price for our work because none of us work for free.

I understand that you may have come to the wrong website. Do you wish for me to send in a refund request for you?

- Jason