Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My outlook email account on one of my two computers is not

Customer Question

My outlook email account on one of my two computers is not working. My internet provider tells me it is because of a configuration problem with microsoft and outlook. The computer that is not working right is windows 8. The one that is working right is windows 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Both computers are Lenova made within the last2 years and their operating systems are Internet explorer on both.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. It is just that I can't receive any emails on the 8 and keep getting this box that tells me to sign in.
Category: Computer
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What version of Microsoft outlook do u use on the Win8 pc?