Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Skype was installed on my computer and worked perfectly. How

Customer Question

Skype was installed on my computer and worked perfectly. How ever it did occasionally cause some graphic to hang up. I went to use it to day and it was gone. The only Skype fine on my computer was an install file. I installed it and there was nothing I recognized and nothing would work. I could not add a contact I could not message nothing.
Skype was not very helpful and I did not see how to get the latest free. I appreciate any help you can give
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hi are you using an Apple Mac or a Windows PC?