Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have switched from Verizon plan I had to wireless plan &

Customer Question

I have switched from Verizon plan I had to wireless plan & was told to contact Verizon & tell them so I don't get 2 bills. I CANNOT contact Verizon by phone. PLEASE HELP.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Windows Vista
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: A man sent by Verizon did a complete installation job on my computer & I had my phone changed to Verizon wireless. I am going nuts trying to get this situation fixed.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am at my wits end. I don't know what else you want.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I surely HOPE I can get this situation fixed so I get only ONE bill from Verizon for my computer and telephone!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My computer is working OK. My telephone is working OK. All I want is to get my billing system fixed!
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

please phone verizon on 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I HAVE phoned verizon on 1-***-***-**** and all I get is a computer...no live person. HOW DO YOU TALK TO A COMPUTER????
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

eventually you will get through to a person especially if you keep doing the wrong thing like pressing keys that they don't ask you to press for selections or if you don't answer correctly.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
WHAT A BUMMER! It seems all Verizon wants is to get MORE money out of me!....First $5 and now $39 just to get my bill adjusted so I am not overcharged on my bill. I am NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I know this is no one's fault personally and am not trying to insult my tech personally. I just DO NOT like this system.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You tell me to keep doing the wrong thing like punching the wrong key. When I do this over and over and over, I just get a busy signal on my phone.....STILL no answer. As I said, I AM NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER AND THINK NOBODY GIVES A HOOT!!!!!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If I get 2 bills from two Verizon offices for an outrageous amount of money, I am going to be REALLY UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BET ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!