Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Microsoft Edge is minimized to 2"squares on Taskbar ...can't

Customer Question

Microsoft Edge is minimized to 2"squares on Taskbar ...can't enlarge, can't access Edge at all!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Pavilion P&-1298c - all pc fixit scans say memory & etc are excellent!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Last windows updates about 2-3 wks ago. Last update came up with an Edge version that I liked much better! but it got sick. I've researched for a week, and can't fix it. Is it possible to get W10 & MSEdge updates downloaded to my computer again
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: W10 upgraded without my knowledge. "I'm 81, and didn't want all those apps. I prefer the W7 IE11, but can't use it effectively since W10 Edge hogs everything. Problem is, I can't use Edge at all on my primary computer. I'm actually using my second computer to communicate with you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks