Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Not my computer, my cell number... i 4got i tried to get

Customer Question

not my computer, my cell number... i 4got i tried to get Skype and didn't complete the entire process...however, I want to use
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: not my computer....my cell phone...it doesn't recognize the email or phone number...
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I went in this weekend and downloaded Skype and when tried to log in i couldn't...
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Like I said it is not the computer i am trying to get Skype on...it is a cell phone....
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the message you get when you try to sign in on Skye please?

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it say log in by name, email, or phone #...I used name and it say didn't recognized it, I use the cell # and it say it is already a Microsoft account if it is my to log in... I probably is mine by I don't remember user name or password...if you could just reset it so I can log in...I have not ever used spkye but I do remember when I first tried to get an account I didn't complete the process..
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Ok, if you never used Skype then you are best to just create a new account as it is free to do

https://login.skype.com/registration

Create the account there and use it to sign into your account

Let me know please how you go