Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cant get into my email, I never changed my screen name or

Customer Question

I cant get into my email , I never changed my screen name or password
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: dell 5150 and last night
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?
Customer: I don't know what that means
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i don't know enough about trouble shooting its about 8 years old , a computer co updated it
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you facing this email account login issue on your AOL email account ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you didn't fix my pc like you said and you are ripping off a lot of people! aol told me to cotest your charges because you did not fix my problem !
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no aol fixed my problem you are a scam artist I will fight you for the payment you charged through paypal !
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I apologize for the delay.

I replied to you immediately after you posted the email question in this site but I never got any reply from you. I asked for more details of the email issue you are facing but never got any reply from you except the last 2 replies which says I am scam artist, without the correct information I cannot provide you proper help. I am glad to know that your email issue got solved.

Just to let you know I am not a scammer nor this site. If AOL told you that this is a scam they may have mistaken this site with some other. Now a days a lot of scammers and scam sites are running but we are not in that list. A scammer usually works by telling you that your system is infected or have security issue through a fake message on a web page or through email or even through phone calls they claim they are from Microsoft, HP, Dell etc. This site didn't do any of it also you contacted this site for help .This site had been providing help for a lot of customers in the past 10 plus years also we guarantee our service.

This is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau (BBB) which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal

I do not have any control over billing so I will request customer service to contact you and do the necessary. I am sure they will help you with the charges. I provided the above details just to clear your doubts about this site and me. I hope you understand also I really apologize from the bottom of the heart for any inconveniences or misunderstanding caused by me or the site.

Sincerely,