Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I can't get into Windows 10 with my new Hewlett-Packard

Customer Question

I can't get into Windows 10 with my new Hewlett-Packard laptop. I have recently changed my password ***** I think within the last 2 days period because the program will not accept just my PIN number and keeps asking me endless questions and wants to send texts or emails to other accounts that I don't have on my cell phone so they can't come through this is extremely frustrating and why can't my PIN number be the only thing I need to enter question mark I am the only user of this computer my Wi-Fi is private and why shouldn't I be able to easily get into this Windows 10 program question mark what to do
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: How do you want that from a credit card?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: HP Windows 10, have to look up the rest.15-ay039wm
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: they installed automatically when I turned it on yesterday period it's been down not used for several weeks. So I don't know what was installed but it was lengthy
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Why can't my program be happy with just one email address? The other one, the back up, doesn't seem to come through my cell phone so no messages come through there.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when select Sign-in options, then select the PIN option, then enter your pin number? Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Now I'm in and I have no idea how that happened but your suggestion reminds me
That that has worked in the past. The program doesn't seem to like the new password ***** answered about 23 hours ago and stored. There seems to be a conflict between Windows 10 and Microsoft OneDrive in terms of both passwords and wanting to connect with another email that I use as a backup but I really never use it on my cell phone

Great. Microsoft OneDrive program is optional. Do you need use OneDrive?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I did not tap on" securely connect" because I didn't get the help I needed and I didn't want to pay therefore. All he did was ask me questions which didn't help period so I am requesting that you refund my money to the credit card I offered you. Also I could not even find a way to get back to him because the page site didn't give me any place to answer, so I just left without connecting. Thank you for your help and the refund.

I'm sorry. You would reply back to me at this web page. I thought you said previously that my suggestion reminds you that that has worked in the past. Do you still need help with fixing the password ***** and/or the OneDrive issue, and/or any other issue on your computer? Otherwise, we are canceling this per your request. You can always come back if you need help with any computer issue in the future; we guarantee our service. Thank you.