Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I was told you could not use the Visa card I'd previously

Customer Question

I was told you could not use the Visa card I'd previously provided. I tried to change the card number, but could not enter it. I am totally frustrated and need to talk to a LIVE PERSON. I am not computer savvy!!!!! I need someone to call me at(###) ###-####JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: My difficulty is NOT the computer!!! It's trying to change my info on my Microsoft account. If I do not get phone assistance I will just drop my Microsoft account. I need a PHONE CALL and help from a living human person!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO!!!! I understand nothing about all of this! I want to have a human person talk me through changing the info on my account!!!! Stop the senseless questions and give me a PHONE CALL!(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Give me a number to call to speak live with a living human being!!!!!! What is the general Microsoft phone number??? I do not want this kind of interaction. There MUST be a general phone number to speak to someone at Microsoft. You're wasting your time and my time by limiting me to this mode of communication.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

You can contact Microsoft on 1-***-***-****.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------