Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I have Yahoo mail on 3 towers,a tablet and an iphone. When I

I have Yahoo mail on 3 towers,a tablet and an iphone. When I tried to install it on a new windows 10 tablet it can't install because I have forgotten the password. The password ***** ***** in the browsers on all the other machines so I never see it or have a chance to change it. I really want to find my password ***** have tried all 11 combinations of previously used passwords. Can you help?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: just this week. all accounts work well, it is just the new one that I don;t have a password ***** that is giving me problems. I hace uninstalled it and tried reinstall....same problem no password-no email
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes but yahoo did not work right out of the box
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have reset the tablet (a HEXA Spring) to original settings and tried to re install yahoo without success.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which device are you contacting me from now, the new tablet or one of the old computers?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i would like to log in to this account on the tablet I am having issues with and get a response from Martin (who seem to have gone to sleep)

May I connect with you remotely and take a look?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
but you need to be on the tablet. Not my cell phone. How do I get you to it

Another expert has accepted your phone call request, they will be in touch with you if they haven't already.

Thank you