Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am locked out of my yahoo account, even though I give all

Customer Question

I am locked out of my yahoo account, even though I give all the right answers
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Periodically, but I was able to access it today. It keeps referring me to 5/16 where apparently there was evidence of compromised emails
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no. I use the computer a lot because I am a writer but I usually use word pad and print out, don't get a lot of use out of e-mailing only a few friends (3) and the rest advertisements. I am eighty one years old
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only problem is with my yahoo e-mail. I have a g-mail account that is currently working but when I go into yahoo and use that tp send an account number, once I switch to the account verification number, yahoo asks me the same information and refuses to accept the verifying account number that they sent and I have to ask for another. I do not know how to keep yahoo and switch directly back from gmail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can you please confirm your full yahoo email address and your gmail email address and your phone number, if it's associated with your yahoo account?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,