Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have version 9 & 14....I have 187,000 names listed on FTM

Customer Question

I have version 9 & 14....I have 187,000 names listed on FTM and unable to view them....I thought if I would purchase a 2017 that that would solve my problem...but I am unable to order one because I am unable to prove "proof of purchase" as I have moved several times. thanks Harold ****....I do have my original box, etc for the version 9 JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: Dell JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: not sure JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: NO, I just want to be able to retrieve my records...whatever it takes...thanks

Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

sorry what do you mean by FTM? Thanks. Jay