Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I am trying to install a an Alta on my computer or cell. I

Customer Question

I am trying to install a an Alta on my computer or cell. I already have an exiting account for another fitbit. I have tried the password ***** my account but am told it does not work.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: The double arrows? I have done so twice.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: adequate
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Please use the following blue link to use the password ***** page - https://www.fitbit.com/login/forgotPassword

let me know how it goes, Jay.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

please note that we are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. I do hope that I have earned a 5star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay