Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

You are a wonderful tech and have the patience of Jobe, but

Customer Question

Richard you are a wonderful tech and have the patience of Jobe , but am I still responsible for the fee since we weren't able to complete the task ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard Kresslein replied 3 months ago.

Yes, because although I could not install Malwarebytes on your computer it is because of faults with your computer. Because the question took 2 hours to answer and I was able to connect to your computer and let you know wha the problems are and what you need to do, I will still have to charge. However, if you are able to get the applications working again, return to this question and I will reconnect and install/run Malwarebytes free of charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you said and I agreed to $39.00 but there have been 2 additional charges, $31.00 and $42.00, I didn't agree to those charges and don't know what they're for. without a satisfactory explanation, I am challenging these charges !!!!!!!