What is the best microphone for my dell 3252 inspiron

Customer Question
What is the best...

What is the best microphone for my dell 3252 inspiron cortana system

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?

Let me look

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No i have been looking for a microphone and how to install it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

I have provided a link for a Microphone you can use with your computer and cortana. The microphone simply plugs into a open USB slot and that is all. You can then start using it with your computer.

https://www.amazon.com/Kinobo-Microphone-Recognition-Conference-Software/dp/B01HAGE2GY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1491271156&sr=8-10&keywords=microphone+windows+10

Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I amc credited for assisting you.

I already have a microphone plugged into an open USB slot. I have been communicating by voice. I just can't get the program to answer to "hey Cotana". It is an option in the program but I keep running into "can't answer now, try later.
No Thanks, I'll just keep digging, it takes longer but I usually get the job done.
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

ok