I have no idea what the password is so I can reset my

Customer Question
I have no idea...

I have no idea what the password ***** ***** I can reset my setting on my ipad?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

It is about 6 years old and is a MC954LL /A 2 WI FI 16GB

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My grandson got ahold of it and yes, many games were installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to clear it so that I can start all over again.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is it asking for your Apple ID password?