Loi sing, i live in France and i am in CA for a holliday, my…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** sing, i live in France and i am in CA for a holliday, my i pad behaves strangely , i cant get it to work and i wanted to verify a payment o my paypal account.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

Oh Gosh its a thicker model, i pad air is thinner, mine is older i bought it in France in 2014

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I was seeing an black screen with the apple , should have known this would happen. \

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

It was linked to my 'la banque postale account in France.i am using a shared computer, i am affraid of compromising myself... maybe i should wait when i get back to france, i leave on the 6th of april to go back.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the restart, check to see if you can use your iPad now and let me know the results

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.