I hit some key or other and the google page (and other

Customer Question
Hi I hit some...

Hi I hit some key or other and the google page (and other things for which i use Chrome) fills almost the entire screen, obscuring in aol, for example, the whole leftmost column which lists the search function, the contact list key , etc. the little arrows do not work on the sides or the bottom. how to make the facepage contract back to reasonable size? thanks.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Since last night when i was working in gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. i was working in gmail, hit something and the gmail page also enlarged.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I closed down everything and rebooted, hoping all would return to normal when i reopened it, but no such luck.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click on the Google page screen and press the F11 key

Did the screen go back to the normal size?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
better but still too big. cannot see the bottom functions of reply, forward, etc., nor the leftmost column.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it's now $36 PLUS $39? no thanks. please give me another thing to try.

Please IGNORE the automated offer by our system -- I do not have control over it...

In the upper right hand corner, do you see the box looking icon to the left of the X?

Click on it and it should reduce the size of the window

Now you should be able to put your cursor on the end of the window and resize it.