I cannot get GOOGLE mail they have another phone # listed…

Customer Question
I cannot get GOOGLE...

I cannot get GOOGLE mail they have another phone # listed for me not mine

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not in at least a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

THE PHONE 3 is not mine that they show a few # of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Benjamin Nichols, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Benjamin Nichols
Benjamin Nichols, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, please give me a moment to review your question and I will return with an answer shortly.

Please confirm you have cycled through all the options using the alternate google account recovery tool found here: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount?fpOnly=1

If you have done so already, and none of the options have worked for you their is nothing more that can be done. Google will not recover your account unless you are able to prove it belongs to you. In addition Google does not provide live support for personnel email accounts with the exception being corporate and school partners. As such the only recovery options for personnel accounts are through the automated system which I have provided you a link to. Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.