Is my lenovo 530 capable of playing a cd, im running windows…

Customer Question
Is my lenovo 530...

Is my lenovo 530 capable of playing a cd

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?

Im running windows 10 i think this is the model # 90aacto?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that i know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

The carrier to put the cd into looks like something isnt there

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, it can.

Do you need a picture of where the drive is?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.