Keep having webroot blocked or cannot get help from best buy…

Customer Question
Keep having webroot blocked...

Keep having webroot blocked or cannot get help from best buy or geek squad. Have tried many times to renew my service and have been unsuccessful. Need help tyo rrenew my service. Telephone is (###) ###-#### email is***@******.***. ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

At

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I Know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No it.s just being able to renew thee webrootservice.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be best if I speak to you over the phone, Ill send that offer to you now. And probably connecting to your computer from here while we speak over the phone will guarantee that i can fix the issue.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S