I purchased turbotax home & business at Best Buy (today).

Customer Question
I purchased turbotax home...

I purchased turbotax home & business at Best Buy (today). I'm having trouble loading it on my computer. I would like to see if I can download it from the internet instead. Can I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

If so, how?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows updates?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

My computer is not recognizing my cd drive which is the problem

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

what version of turbo tax did you buy and do you have a licence / activation key?

hellp do you still need help with the turbo tax? Jay