Very slow boot up. Lenovo AMD A10 two weeks old. Not that I…

Customer Question
Very slow boot up ...

Very slow boot up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenovo AMD A10 two weeks old

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No, just very slow boot -- 10 minutes+

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you installed any new software recently?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not that I recall.
I did sign up on Bluehost and Wordpress
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i just clicked a bottom bottom right and the screen came on!
$31....
yeck
sorry

Okay well that shouldn't do it unless there was something installed in the background you weren't aware of? Go to this LINK and install MalWareBytes and scan your computer. Delete everything it finds then try restarting again and let me know please.