Does ram have to be in certain slots?/c my outer won't turn…

Customer Question
Hi does ram have...

Hi does ram have to be in certain slots?b/c my outer won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I hace a asrock z270 gaming i7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Its brand new

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, the RAM has to be in the correct slot and you must have compatible RAM in the computer.

If the computer is brand new then it should have be installed already for you. Did you install the RAM?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i'm installing the ram

Are you installing anything else?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
device is not on I'm on another computer

Are you installing anything else?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
just ram for now....

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.