It will not work. I am trying to recover both my Microsoft…

Customer Question
It will not work...

It will not work. I am trying to recover both my Microsoft sign on and my password ***** security code. My computer has been hacked and my computer has asked to enter this information. My phone number is ***** Please help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

It is a Dellmodel 3250 all in one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

My computer has been hacked and out of action

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Select I forgot my password ***** press Next

Follow the prompts to reset the password

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.