TRYING TO INSTALL WEBROOT AND KEY IS NOT RECEGNIZED, H/P NEW…

Customer Question
TRYING TO INSTALL WEBROOT...

TRYING TO INSTALL WEBROOT AND KEY IS NOT RECEGNIZED

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

H/P NEW CAN'T FIND THE MODEL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST TRIED TODAY ENTERED THE KEY BUT IT SAID NOT RECOG

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Did you purchase this webroot antivirus online and do you have the purchase email of it?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting a secure remote assistance message its optional so feel free to ignore it and continue in this chat page. Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better. Use the reply box just below to reply.